News Feeds are very useful for those users who like to read the latest news or personalized articles. That’s why every smartphone company is including this feature in their custom UIs. There may be different names for news feed, one of the popular Google News Feed is used by almost every Android smartphone. However Xiaomi smartphones don’t use Google News feed, they have their own news feed called Mi App Vault. Some users (including me) do not like App vault because it has some unwanted features & shows irritating ads as well. So in this tutorial, we’ll find out how to turn off the MIUI news feed from all Xiaomi smartphones.
So How To Turn Of Mi Vault?
In this section, we will know how you can turn of Mi App Vault completely or replace it from the Google news feed. Follow the given instruction
- Goto Smartphone’ Settings or long-press on the home screen then tap Settings
- Tap the Home screen & Recents
- Toggle off App vault
That’s it. You have successfully turned of Mi App vault within a few steps.
How To change Mi App vault to Google Feed
Without going further into this let me clear first thing, you cannot change App vault to Google feed officially. So How do we do that? We’ll do that using a new Android launcher. I prefer you to use Google Now Launcher since it has official Google feed support.
To get the Google Feed on MIUI, install Google Now launcher from the play store. It’s free. Once installed, you’ll get Google feed by default and you don’t need to customize anything else.
I hope now you got that point that how to turn off the Mi app vault from smartphones or How you can change the Mi app vault to Google feed. Thanks for reading the articles. In the future, we will post more articles like this. Stay tuned with us.
- How to Enable MIUI Control Center on any Android smartphone
- Top 10 Best Features of MIUI 12 You should Know
- How to Turn Off MIUI Ads from Xiaomi Smartphones
- How To Use Mi Remote To Control TV and Projectors
- Best MIUI 11 Features in Redmi Note 5 and Other Devices
Android Related Articles:
- 5 Ways to Reset Android Smartphone
- 6 Best Ways to Increase Internet speed on Android Phone
- How to Change app icons on Android smartphones 2020
- 11 tips to boost Android smartphone Performance
- How to enable Chrome Dark Mode on Android and PC